Thursday, November 10, 2011

"Some" would say the kitesurfing season is done!

This could be the last day, Kevin Murphy "K-Maannn" squeezed in a couple of hours on November 8th on a warm gloomy wave less day . I can say that most around here may be jealous of this because the wind season known as Fall never materialised, in fact it was the worst Fall as far as wind goes since I started windsurfing back in 1984. This is not to say we did not have any good days but they were few. Thank God we had a decent Summer season because, Spring was almost as windless as Fall.
I am still hoping for one more sunny, windy, wavy day. Fear not Snowkite season starts soon and the January Kite trip to the Caribbean is on the horizon.

1 comment:

WAVE FINDER said...

I got my day in on 11/12/11 and it was great. My photog friend Niagara Mike was @ Pleasent Beach and got killer shots of me on 6 to 8 foot face waves. Wow what a day, Sun; Waves; Wind: just what I wanted. Pics to come in the future.